Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Sweet Husband

I've told ya'll before what a great gift-giver Husband is. Always in a quest to surprise me with his gifts, he went all out this time.

Our 10 year wedding anniversary is coming up in a few months, and in an effort to surprise me, he gave me my gift a bit early. It worked.He picked the diamond and had it set temporarily. I will get to choose the final setting and matching band.

He told me tonight that he's been thinking about doing this for quite some time, waiting for the right time, and trying to figure out how to make it happen without me knowing. And that was probably the hardest part - getting it all done without me finding out.

But he did, and did a magnificent job, I must say.

I love you, Husband! Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness!!!! That is beautiful! I love it Melissa! Tell Chris great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:42 PM

    That is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa baba...I made sure to show matt. Just had to let him see what he had to live up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you. It's beautiful. Chris has really stepped up his game... Congrats on almost 10 years!

    ReplyDelete