Sunday, May 25, 2008

Updated "Blogs I Read"

I have updated my Blogroll over here --> to include a few blogs I have recently begun to read and enjoy. Some of these people I know, so I didn't hesitate to list their blogs (maybe I should've?), it just took me a while to get around to doing it. Others, I found through various sources and sort of "got to know" by reading for a while before I decided to list them.

Because I didn't want to lead my loyal readers astray. All nine of you. Just kidding. That's just my family, and if I find out they don't read my blog, there will be no more chocolate chip cookies or strawberry shortcake or whatever else it is I have that you like.

Anyway, there it is. It's time to go. I have to get ready to go to a baseball game that might, maybe, possibly be rained out by the time I load Chickster and all his gear into the car, drive across town, park a million miles away, and stroller up to the gate. But I'm not cynical about it.

I will not, however, be getting wet. Because "Homey don't play that." Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment