Friday, July 14, 2006

Rodent Update

Yesterday Criket was suffering from post-rat depression. She looked for her prize rat for a while before finally settling down. I think she missed it.

Trump came home with me for lunch. I had to show her the enormity of this thing. Not because I was trying to gross her out, but because someone else needed to be able to validate the sheer size of this rat. She agreed - quite possibly the biggest rat ever. Ever.

This morning, I decided that it was way too hot to leave the mondo rodent in our trash can. Yes, it was in a plastic bag, but close to 100 degree heat between yesterday and trash day next week and that thing would be...steamed. So I took it to work and put it in the dumpster. It's gone forever. Let's just hope that any future rodents Criket hunts down are not as large and menacing. Again...still hoping this thing doesn't have a family. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment