Monday, April 24, 2006

Focus...or Lack Thereof

I have had an extreme lack of focus lately. We're talking the attention span of a gnat, here. I have no idea what the deal is. Someone said that it had to do with anesthesia and that it would take a bit longer to get out of my system. I don't know about that, but I do know that I'm getting pretty tired of it.

It was so bad this past weekend that I couldn't even watch a movie. I just couldn't pay attention long enough. So, I resorted to eternally flipping channels and watching part of about 83 different shows. I sort of know about some plane that went down in the Bermuda Triangle, that there's a giant candy show somewhere in the midwest, and something about Angelina Jolie in some weird country, as usual. Other than that, I have no idea what I watched all weekend even though I watched TV pretty much all day. Sad, I know. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:08 PM

    Yeah, but what about Chris Daughtry?

    ReplyDelete