Friday, July 08, 2005

GeekLand Update

Ok, here's an update on the boys.

Husband, Technology Guy, and Nerdy Little Brother are having a blast. They have had a few minor mishaps, from what I've heard. Technology Guy was about to win a tournament when his PC shut down. I guess he'll invest in a bigger fan to cool that bad boy down. Then, they all went to a seminar and Husband's name was drawn to win a $400 video card. The only problem was that he hadn't paid attention very well, and couldn't answer the guy's question. So he subsequently lost the $400 video card. Since he won an awesome card at the last GeekFest he went to, he wasn't too upset. I was the one upset - I need a new video card!

Today though, has been a good day for them, I think. Technology Guy won his own $400 video card, and they went to the movies. They were disappointed with the film, but still had fun. Nice to know I don't have to watch that one until it comes out on DVD...gives me more time to catch up on my movie watching.

All that being said, they're having a good time. Nerdy Little Brother's head may, in fact, explode before they're done. I don't think he's been in the presence of so many nerds/geeks in his entire life. Sorry, Dad. He's been lost to the wonderful world of technology. The only horse he'll ever be interested in is one that has pixels. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment